Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Your back. Great, just don't use me like you used Jeffrey last night. Being bent because of ice cream doesn't sound like that much fun. Cereal, my favorite! every time you dunk me in the milk, a cold sensation rushes through my handle and back up. But why are you eating lucky charms? We both know that they are not magically delicacies. The worst part of being me though is having to go inside your mouth all the time. I don't know where that thing has been. Finally it's time to go to the dish washer. I love this little thing. the light slowly goes away when you shut it close. then a war goes on in here. But instead of being pelted with bullets. I get pelted with water and detergent. It is so much fun. That same sensation rushes through me, but it's warm this time. After the water war comes the sauna. This might be my top favorite part of the dish washer. Just relaxing with hot steam and air all round. Just chilling until you come and take me out and lay me in my bed with the rest of my friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment