Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday, September 30th - I'm Weirded Out

As soon as I arrived I knew that something was out of place. The house smelled like applesauce and road kill. I walked up to my room with the a feeling of someone's eyes piercing through the back of my head. I sat down on my bed, waiting for something to come out. Nothing did. I put my bags on the ground, and waited. I was just texting my mom, and she said that she was going to be back before I came home from the store. So where is she? I walked around the house until heard something rattle in the kitchen. When I was there, the pans were on the floor. The weird thing was is that there was no one around except me. I put the pans back in the shelf. I decided to turn the TV on to watch some Thursday night football. Calvin Johnson was just about to score, but then the TV turned off. I turned it back on. Then it turned off again. I rotated my body 180 degrees to see my mom hiding behind the corner with a universal remote. We both laughed, until we heard the plans rattle in the kitchen again.

1 comment:

  1. I found this humorous and well thought out. I also liked how you had a good cliffhanger at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete