Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday, Augest 14 - Gross

The grossest thing ever to eat is mushrooms. My first time, also my last time, eating a mushroom was a few years ago. The first bad thing about mushrooms is that they look really weird. It kind of looks like a kidney with an extra something growing off its side when it's cut in half. I don't know what it is, but the mushroom had felt awkward. Almost like eating something that was squishy but kind of firm at the same time. Well at least I think it is because it has been so long sense I've eaten a mushroom that I forgot what it feels like and taste like some times. All I know is that I don't like them, and I will never in my life eat another one. Unless if something crazy happens like an alien invasion, and the only way they wouldn't abduct you is by eating a mushroom. But if I had to eat two or more mushrooms, I would just get abducted. And if there was a famine of all food except for mushrooms, I would probably starve until there was another sign of another type of food to eat. Well I think my 15 minutes in this burst is about to be up. So I'm going to go ahead and find a picture or two for this. And here are a few other reasons that I found why mushrooms are nasty.http://www.buzzfeed.com/katieheaney/18-reasons-mushrooms-are-a-garbage-food


Song listened to during: 21 questions - 50 cent





No comments:

Post a Comment