Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7th - The flip side

These refs were obviously blind.
They were holding me every play,
And there was still no call.
After about the 7th time I had to yell at one of the refs.
Then they finally threw the flag.
Even after that first flag, they still were holding,
So I just got inside the tackles face.
The refs threw another flag,
but this time it was on me.


Why was that number 59 keep complaining about me holding him.
Like if the ref doesn't see it,
Its completely legal.
So I'm just going to keep doing what I do.
That first flag they threw on me,
I'll give him that one.
I was holding on to him like I was riding a roller-coaster.
But that was unreasonable for him to get all up in my face like that.
I'm glad he almost got ejected.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holding_(American_football)

No comments:

Post a Comment