Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday, october 30th - Will Smith

I stated out with Jazzy Jeff as the Fresh Prince.
I was making hit rap songs with my friends for a while.
But then I went into acting.
The Fresh prince moved to Bell Air.
The Fresh Prince of Bell Air was casted for six years.
After I decided to leave my television family, I went into movies.
My first movies were Six Degrees of Separation and Bad Boys.
My acting career started to take off.
I was getting offers to play roles here and there.
I even turned down the role of Neo in the Matrix.
By the end of my career,
I was nominated for four Golden Globe Awards,
Two Academy Awards,
won four Grammys,
and the best family I could ask four.
My children are performers like there farther.
You've might have heard of them.
Jayden started acting,
My daughter Willow also acts on actions.
I guess you can say I've lived a full life.






No comments:

Post a Comment