Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday, October 2nd - The frog prince

One beautiful day a teenage girl, that happened to be the president's daughter, took a walk around the white house. She was on her phone while walking. She was looking at twitter feed and liking pictures on instagram. She decided to take a picture of the pond that was in the Whitehouse's backyard.

While she was taking the picture, She accidently dropped the phone. It rolled and bounced into the pond. She tried to find it, but the water was to dim and deep to see past four inches of it. She started to cry, " Only if I could get my phone case. It's probably not even broken right now because I have a water proof case. I will do anything to get it back."

While she was crying, a frog jumped out of the water and said," I see you lost phone in the pond. I can go down there and get it for you if you want, but it's going to have to cost you.

"Oh please get it for me, what is it that you want? I will get you anything." The girl said.

"I don't want any of your money. I cant use it because im pretty sure McDonald's doesn't sell Big Macks to frogs these days. The only thing I want is for you to let me live in the Whitehouse with you."

"Wait a second. I'm going crazy, frogs cant talk. I'll tell him that he can live wit me anyways just to see if he can get my phone back." Thought the girl. 

"Okay, as long as you get my phone back, you can have and do whatever you want in the Whitehouse." She said to the frog.

The frog dunked himself into the pond. You could see him looking around for the phone. He was down there for a couple of minutes. Then he finally popped back up with the phone in his mouth.

The girl was overjoyed with the frog. She stayed to her word and brought the frog with her. That night she went up to the dinner table with the frog and her mom was disgusted with her for doing so.

"Why did you bring that ugly thing to the table with us?" Her mom said.

"I dropped my phone in the pond, and I promised him that if he were to get it, that I would let him do what ever he wants to in here."

"Well I guess you have to live to your word."

That night the frog wanted to sleep on her pillow. So she let him sleep in the bed with her. In the morning she woke up to find a smelly old man. He was laying where the frog was when she went to sleep.
"Why are you in my room, get out of here you freak!"

"I'm the frog, well I was. I'm George W. Bush the Third. Some crazy lady put a spell on me when I lived in here when my dad was president. The only way that I was able to come back is if I slept in the same room for one night that I had slept in when she cursed me."

The girl understood what was going on. So she said it was all good. But then George asked her to merry him because he thought that she was hot. She went off on the old man because he was 8 years older then the girl, and she thought that was disgusting.

She showed the man the door and they both went there separate ways without seeing each other ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Positive = it has a good modern twist
    Constructive = I had many problems with the blog but the big one is the president's daughter can't be a teen if she's only 8 years younger than George Washington.

    ReplyDelete