Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday October 24th - X Marks the Spot

Here we go. Captain Philip, Cassidy, and I are almost there. We have been following this dreadful map for days. Now we are just yards away from the X. We just found the X under the Bolder, there must be something really good. Some golden coins, some pearls, or maybe even cookies. Yes! Cookies, I love cookies. Oh how I wish it was cookies. Captain gave us some shovels and we dove in. We must have been digging for hours because the night has already come, and we have put a big dent in the ground. We will finish in the morning. I was dreaming about the treasure last night. My mouth was watering from the thought of cookies. Well anyways were going back to work. We just got to the chest. Oh how I'm so excited. We crack open the chest. What is that? A letter. It says that the treasure has already been found. How come this always happens to us. I guess we just need to give up our dream of being pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment