Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday, November 18th -

I was there when he killed the master. He was telling me his plan on Tuesday, I just didn't think he would go through with it. As a matter of fact, I laughed because I thought he was joking. I even said that if this plan worked, I would go all throughout Virginia with him. My name is Tobias Harris. My best friends Nat Turner and Ben Gordon call me Tobey though. We are jumping from plantation to plantation, executing any white man ,that is another slave master, in the name of the lord. There is about fifty of us now, and soon no one will be able to stop our mission that our all mighty god sent to us. Nat is the one who set all of this up. About three months ago I think, God showed Nat messages saying that we needed to do this. Before we were an army, there was only three of us. Me, Nat, and Ben. Before we could travel through all the plantations in Virginia, we had to get out of ours first. So Nat killed our master and all his white family. Then some of my brothers and sisters that worked on the planation with us joined in. Some stayed behind. We've ben through about thirteen different places now. I heard that the white folk is looking for us now, but it's no time to back down and give up. It's time to get stronger and go farther. In the name of our almighty king, we shall grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment