Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20th - Emotions

Sadness takes over when I found out I have to move. All my friends, gone. Everything I knew, gone pretty much. Then fear takes over when I think about starting about doing it all over again at the starting line. Fear comes to my mind when I go to this new school for the first time too. What if I don't fit in? What if I get bullied? Then anger crushes it's way in. I get so angry thinking about bulling. I also get angry trying to figure out how I'm going to arrange my new room, and how to pick my way through this foreign city. Disgust creeps it's way through when I see that one snobby girl, or someone digging for gold berried underneath their nostrils, or stepping on a piece of gome in my new shoes, or getting up early in the morning and looking into the mirror, etc. then joy will come through when I do meet nice friends and teachers at my school, and when I get up in the morning and I look good before I leave, and when I make my new room look good, and when I found out that I like this new town better then my old. Maybe this wont be so bad after all.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you captured all the feelings in one situation that any child might feel when moving. I also like how you added pictures that go along with the post. There are a few spelling mistakes, like bullying and gum. Otherwise good job.

    ReplyDelete