Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday, December 2 - Top Secret

I'm so glad that I get to sleep in today. The snow is coming down harder then I've ever seen before. Too bad Layona still has to go to work though. On the bright side it just gives me more time to rest and chill. So I'm going to shut my eyes again. Of course I can't fall back asleep. I hear Layona on the phone, but the showers running. What's going on? Instead of getting up and asking, I listen to the conversation. "yeah, I mean like what's the United States of America without its constitution? Were either going to have to make an exact replica of it, or hunt down who ever has it. Yeah. Okay, I'll see you in a minute. Oh yeah, and don't let anyone figure out because if the entire world does, we can say goodbye to the U.S." I heard my wife say as she shuts of the shower. I think I wasn't supposed to here that, and im going to act like I never did. Well lets try to go back to sleep, at least until Layona leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment